Fuggs and Foach started in 2006 and you can find out more about the owner Kathy Trainor under her About section of her blog. Kathy and her family are welcome to pattern with any and companies large or small. Kathy Trainor prides herself to dedicate the time to learn about every company she works with. She wants to ensure each company is happy and their needs are met.
Currently Fuggs and Foach has : (Updated Monthly)
- 190,992 total pageviews
- 73,254 visitors per month
- 42,852 unique visitors per month ( New England)
- 62,930 unique visitors per month ( Beyond New England )
Fuggs and Foach Social Media Outlets currently: ( Updated Monthly rounded as needed)
- 25,000 Facebook
- 31,000 SnapChat
- 8,500 Twitter
- 3500 Pinterest
- 500+ LinkedIn
- 857 Google+
- 950 Instagram
- 608 YouTube
Honors and Programing:
- Named TOP 10 Parent Blogger for the Boston Area Hospitals 2012
- Names a Brockton Hopstal Signature Blogger in 2010 to present.
- Speaker at the National Autism Conference in 2009, 2010, 2014 and 2015
- Named a local Brand representative for KIA MOTORS in 2008 through 2016
- Named a local Brand representative for FORD MOTORS in 2014 and 2016
- Recipient of Teacher of the Year Award in 2010, 2011 and 2016 for Special Educaiton and Behavioral supports.
- Created a Financial Independence Program utilized by 29 municipalities. Mainly for Housing Authorities and Council on Aging groups to promote saving and fiscal awareness among low income and families at risk.BRAND SUPPORT
Though Fuggs and Foach is founded in Boston, Massachusetts and loves to support Made in America. They have partnered with a wide range of brands locally and nationally. They have also collaborated with brands to drive sales and boost traffic. Fuggs and Foach can support you with high quality photos, and video. They provide dedication to writing that can help any company large or small with any project. They can work on a wide range of scheduling needs that the brand may have. To date Fuggs and Foach has supported in the form product reviews , services reviews and sponsored posts over 11,000 companies and growing.
Kathy Trainor have been featured and filmed with the following media markets. With single articles and on going projects Fuggs and Foach has covered a wide range of topics ranging from cooking to teaching and large DIY projects and travel. Kathy can be seen on segments with NECN and NBC regularly, with regular mentions in Huffington Post.