Fuggs and Foach started in 1997 and you can find out more about the owner Kathy Trainor under her About section of her blog. Kathy and her family are welcome to partnering with company large or small. Kathy loves to work with smaller companies as she love to “live local and love local.”
Currently Fuggs and Foach has : (Updated Monthly)
- 190,992 total pageviews
- 73,254 visitors per month
- 42,852 unique visitors per month ( New England)
- 62,930 unique visitors per month ( Beyond New England )Things are ever growing!
Fuggs and Foach Social Media Outlets currently: ( Updated Monthly rounded as needed)
- 25,000 Facebook
- 31,000 SnapChat
- 8,500 Twitter
- 3500 Pinterest
- 500+ LinkedIn
- 857 Google+
- 950 Instagram
- 608 YouTube
Kathy takes her time to build trust partnerships with each client she works with. Kathy provides quality services ranging from Ghost Writing, Media Management and Content Creation. Kathy has rates that start as low as $25.00 . Kathy loves talking with people, and getting to know new ones! If you’re interested in advertising, sponsored posts, product review or even starting your own blog contact Kathy TODAY!
Though Fuggs and Foach is founded in Boston, Massachusetts and loves to support Made in America. They have partnered with a wide range of brands locally and nationally. Katy has also collaborated with brands to drive sales and boost traffic. Kathy can support you with high quality photos, and video. Kathy has a thought process of no job is too small with any project at hand. Fuggs and Foach can work on a wide range of scheduling needs that the brand may have. To date, Kathy and her blog has supported product reviews , services reviews and sponsored posts over 21,000 companies and growing.
Kathy Trainor have been featured and filmed with the following media markets. With single articles and on going projects Fuggs and Foach has covered a wide range of topics ranging from cooking to teaching and BBQ and travel. Kathy can be seen on segments with NECN and NBC regularly, with regular mentions in Huffington Post and Washington Post.
HONORS AND PROGRAMMING :
- Named TOP 10 Parent Blogger for the Boston Area Hospitals 2016
- Named a Brockton Hopstal Signature Blogger in 2010 to present.
- Speaker at the National Autism Conference in 2009, 2010, 2014 and 2015
- Named a local Brand representative for KIA MOTORS in 2008 through present
- Named a local Brand representative for FORD MOTORS in 2014 and present
- Recipient of Teacher of the Year Award in 2010, 2011 and 2016 for Special Educaiton and Behavioral supports.
- Created a Financial Independence Program utilized by 29 municipalities. Mainly for Housing Authorities and Council on Aging groups to promote saving and fiscal awareness among low income and families at risk.